EVO-Sim can be used to train on additional types of vehicles (various class cruisers, ambulance, fire, vans, utility vehicles). This expanded capability is an added value feature to ensure a higher return on investment and minimized obsolescence. The EVO-Sim is factory-upgradable from its basic 1-channel trainer configuration to a 3 or 5-channel driving decision training platform. We can also reconfigure and upgrade existing simulators
- Entirely Autonomous - Minimizes operators or on-site trainers. Training Management System schedules driver, training available 24/7 at any location.
- Training is optimized - to the skill level of the individual driver, thus reducing training time and increasing learning.
- Training Management System - Records all driver training data and allows the training/safety personnel to generate reports and schedule training.
- Vehicle/Task Specific Training -Training is provided for the specific tasks and vehicles; correlated web and CBT lessons refresh and focus.
The DST approach
- Provide affordable & effective professional driver training
- Incorporate the latest successful training technologies (Web, CBT, Simulator, Behind-the-wheel)(LMS)
- Make training reliable, consistent, minimize SAS
- Provide both beginner, in-service and remediation training
- Focuses on refreshing perishable skills to re-familiarize hazard awareness issues and review critical decision making processes