Driving training designed to engage drivers to change and pattern good decision-making. Delivered on demand to replace expensive live driving safety training.
Fleet Driver Course Content
Fleet Driver Training is divided into five short, bookmarkable lessons of 20-30 minutes each
- Search and Scan - Drivers learn where to look, when to look, what to look for, and what to do when they identify hot spots that require more attention.
- Hazard Recognition - Drivers learn about hazard clues and masks that help them anticipate risky situations. They will practice identifying multiple hazards in quick succession and learn what can happen if they fail to recognize hidden hazards.
- Sight, Speed and Space Management - Teaches drivers to not only become familiar with situations that require them to adjust their sight, speed, and space, but also provides practice for adjusting speed and space to help maintain vehicle control and avoid a crash.
- Judging Safe Distance - Covers “Go Zones”, or the distance needed between the driver’s vehicle and oncoming vehicles and how big their Go Zone must be depending on the speed of oncoming traffic and the maneuver being performed.
- Attention and Distraction - Covers the negative effects of looking away from the road for more than two seconds. Drivers will practice strategies for eliminating controllable distractions and making necessary adjustments for distractions they cannot control.
- Designed for all fleet drivers
- Course is accessed from a central server via the Internet and user/group data is tracked and reported through a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Presentation format and interactive graphics planned by professional Instructional System Designers
- SCORM compliant courses are designed to be stand alone with minimal instructor participation.
- Focuses on refreshing perishable skills to re-familiarize hazard awareness issues and review critical decision making processes
Contact us for free consultation.